Autumn Drizzle



Understanding each other in imperfections.

Like a painting, hues may vary. Tints may be abstract. But there is beauty. Aesthetic touch of you on me...which arouses the intense sensations within.
Every time you approach me with your magnetic eyes and magical spell on your touch, you enslave me.
Be my lust on every starry night.
Be my sunflower on every dawn.
Be my Prussian cumulus every twilight!!!

Traveling to endless roads and infinite destinations.
We love, love, seduce.
We sink in. Deeper.
Flowing....as autumn leaves in the brook...!!! Floating...as high kites in the sky...!!!.
Thorn
often hurts...

Bleeding the fiery red whims....!!!!
the in-between of me and you.
Mine and yours.
Past!!! Shhh,!! You're burned.
You're buried...



Photo by A O on Unsplash

Comments

Popular Posts