Universally Stuck



I have been dreaming to make a move in my life...
yeah !! I know it often stops me somewhere that I do not want to do it. But it's not what I wanted in my life, I know you have even more dreams to explore but that's what really makes the difference................

It's been a while,
 I pulled myself from doing what I love, there were possibilities to overcome and overgo but I haven't...I'm stuck in my own hell and my conscience often drags me to the inner demons I fight with...

Basically, I'm not depressed because I have seen people who are..., I'm blessed then....!!!
still my 'that life' is not here......yeah....' dream land' it seems, the ultimate happiness what spirituality calls, 'HAPPINESS' of life...
And I say it's not that far far far land somewhere...
it's what we make with our own life...with circumstances we create...
Moving out of our own comfort zone...That will power to make a MOVE in life...
That SPARK to move out.....
It's not traveling to Kasi or Jerusalem or Mecca but finding the LIFE...
it comes...Existentialism often we call it...
but okay WAIT....it will...Happen...!! if you're willing to get ready and accept what Universe gives...

Comments

Popular Posts