Deracinated


When the whole world turns up against you and you find yourself sinking in the crowd indifferent to you… believing that it's not the life that you ultimately gonna cherish…
Then drop everything and goes to the place where u feel you can find the right answer.


I was rooted somewhere here.., I return..
Now, I grub out of a space I have always been back to
yeah!!! years transformed me 
and often altered my inner self..
from kinda thoughts, words, attitude, and more over my wholeness.
here, I'm leaving without any people from this city.
just MEMORIES.
I gained no one from here and I never regretted it.

 Deracinated  

To bravely walk out of...
It was never the same again.
I shed and shattered...
I call it all a parcel I always cherish upon...
Days of happiness.
Days of Experience.
Realization.
I'm never a writer...nor poet...nor artist.
But...
as you, you, and you
As a human being, I learned to grow 
when I fall but kept myself the hope of progression.

PREJUDICED.
OFTEN REJECTED.

Even today...I was unaccompanied.
But...
even if you left me with none...
I will SURVIVE.
we live to survive.
...MOTIVATION IS FREE OF COST.
a world filled with speakers, coaches, trainers, developers....
so beware of it.
Be unknown and explore.
BOOKS... KEEP 'EM AND CARRY 'EM.
Now look up at
 SKY..STARS..CLOUDS..BIRDS...TRESS..FLOWERS..MOON..SUN..AND MUCH MORE ABOVE YOUR ROOM WALLS..
Fear makes you strong.
Make a change when you think you wanted to.
No longer, just the soul remains and what you do with your body goes to the parasites that habitat in your graveyard. 
So keep your soul away from regrets, guilt, and hatred.



Photo by . liane . on Unsplash

Comments

  1. Nice lines bro ! Inspiring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let happiness and peace be with you. ☮️🌻🙌

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts