A MisFit

Yeah....!!
this is my 100th post....and I always wanted it to be something unique but.......
I don't know ...
I quit writing for a long....
And this break is what I took though I was not away from writing in my own world.
Title seems to be weird...I know...
But ........
Am happy that...finally I realized what am...
A MisFit...
Yeah....!! Its proud to be a distinct in this 'copycats' society :p
And....I had suchaaa terrible time period of my life for last few months ...
And now am over it....with innumerable realizations.
I know ....its an open blog that most often viewed by various onlookers .........(that's okey..Hai.... to all those who reads it)

MISFIT ...
Who's a MISFIT ....
We should not define who's a misfit with proper sentences or words....
But we can distinguish them from other people ....of course...we can
MISFITS have those distinct features for themselves which is often misinterpreted by the normal norms of the society.
Ohh...!!! They are also HUMAN BEINGS  but they are different
Yesss....they are different.
They may not think like normal (as depicted in society)
They may not behave in usual ways (as the society says to do)
They may not even understand it.....
And society categorize them as....
Either ABNORMAL
WEIRDO
INSANE
and so on...

They proudly put forth those questions.....
Why should we adjust to that set of people or that set of ideas or that set of rules...
As its our life ...
But Noooooooooo..........
Its wrong.......!!!!!!!!
Its not how you should be......!!!!!!
Omg....!!!!!! you don't fit ......anywhere......!!!!!!
Yeahh...
we are Misfits.....
Ones who BE THEMSELVES ALL THE TIME.....
Ones who know HOW TO LIVE THEIR LIFE UNIQUELY
Ones who will finally  DIE HAPPILY
But
It would never happen with a GIRL...(PS: AM NOT A FEMINIST)
But am a GIRL.....
Am born a GIRL......
I love myself to be a GIRL....
And if a GIRL is a MISFIT...she is not raised properly....(plights on her Mother )
She is STUBBORN
She is ARROGANT
She is OVER CONFIDENT
She is BEHAVING LIKE A BOY
Why.....................we are Misfit GIRLS
But
You shouldn't do that ..
You shouldn't speak that..
You shouldn't be that..
You shouldn't see that..
Finally...you can die...
Die...

At least....
Be a HUMANIST .....
Who can understand other people
Who can support when someone falls
Who can aid someone someone needs
Who can console when someone cries
That's simple...
But how far.........
No....you can't....
And we are still Misfits
Finally adjusting  to the way you all wanted...........

Comments

Popular Posts