Wanderer



It's far and far forevermore,
It's been awhile since I have touched...
Power of tears to change the time of departure
And stop from the way to go furthermore
But I want to make the move towards the end
I flipped the thoughts to see the reality
Out of my world, I opened eyes with love
I hear there! a voice back to the life;
As a wanderer, I flied to live in heaven!
Loneliness embraced me from behind
And walked along day and night
Until I fall asleep just to let me know the reasons of my existence
Why don't I die in this separation of seasons,
Once it was the only ruler of my life;
Now I reached the real seconds of my story,
That's what I live now
I shed blood to get the same me
And killed myself in memories
Still waiting to repose to the streets of love!

Comments

Popular Posts