I foresee you


Today I passed that way
So early when I was alone the day
I drenched in the morning drizzle with cold
Alas! I can't attain myself to hold
The shadow moved along
I couldn't take my eyes so long
From the glance that stared
Again it reached and feared
But now I know what I found here
Before me that stood still there
I need him to care
And my love for him to share
When I often try not to know
Why I search and evoked to glow
In the midst of fire of desire,
There the dawn breaks to whisper!
The love of flowers and butterflies
It preaches their passion and beautifies,
The tiny spirits that fly out of my heart
I called him to adore but now it's my breath!
More than what the words can tease me,
This tale never ends in dark to see;
It's death as the hope had its power
Beyond the time, his love will shower,
The drops of unfulfilled dreams!!

Comments

Popular Posts