Dusk that brought me love



The waves secluded with the hymn of the dusk!
Far away the lonely life called for its meaning,
And it never finds its path;
So as I stood here like a hermit with passions,
Let me portray these hues into my canvas!
And turns them to the feelings of this evening;
Besides the pebbles of this shore,
There hid a story of love for love!
And I wanted to trace the spark that brought me her,
But I dwell upon her thoughts for long!
When the crimson beauty waned to the sea,
And I realized, I can't hold it anymore in my heart;
I strolled along the shore with factual fairy elation,
Time brought me this abrupt vista for love,
And that I once forgot between my life;
I crave, this touching glimpse of strand never left me
Where I met the divine reality of silence,
And that burned me to fall in love !!!

Comments

Popular Posts