Soul of my life

The man I see everyday along the shore,
Share the semblance of coarse and grubby
I struck with his cryptic eyes and grin,
He hides it to attract the people!
And the prejudiced society pulled him away to asylum;
But deep inside there hid an obscure tale of solitude,
I sat beside him in the sand to listen;
He lost his identity here in the world
And he lives in oblivion of life;
I know he would die one day unknown
More to this milieu but not for me!
Belonged to a wont realm,
He lost all his remains one day,
The person in him faded away to infinite ignorance!
I loved the dream we shared,
The road that took me to perfect bliss,
Behind the years and ages, I smiled;
His words intrigued to lead me this way
The path to my destiny,
I left everything to reach the heaven;
The disparity lie there in the dark,
But I woke up to repeated acts of my life,
Then I realized the man reflected my failures!!

Comments

Popular Posts