By the end



I saw the end of my life
In the hands of time
I flee from my way to hear the beat
I wanted to walk against the season!
There in the body,
I realized the new touch of love
And I travelled behind begging the path to myself,
But it lead me so far out of the world,
And now I watch the changes around me
Then I met the lonely gypsy with no wonder
He taught me the inner meaning of life
I adhered to the notions of the soul I lost,
Alas! Where it take me this evening.
I would have ceased up here to see you
Erase the last shadows of death,
Let me walk away to my coffin
And feed the falcons of the world
With flesh of my dreams;
No tears should fall for this life,
I'm enchanted to leave this path
To find the truth in nature;
Break the shackles and free me!!
I want to run to the meadow of love
And close my eyes to listen to the passed rhythm!


Comments

Popular Posts