Why can't you love me?

I stand here as an epitome of avenge
The bangles crackle the tune of dirge,
Heart bleeds with the agony,
That developed out of those misery;
Shadow that falls aside,
Hides the shade of deceit!
I have never expected it,
As trust knotted me to you
From heart and out of torso;
And why can't you love me?

You breath my breath with yours,
Grabbed me with those hands
And pulled me to die under you;
You dissipated my life,
Still I wait for your arrival,
After that night until the morning rays
Wake us up with shy and smile,
That disappeared within seconds of your departure;
You squeezed me and dismantled my soul,
And why can't you love me?

You left me in the bed
And walked out with my feelings,
I chased to reach you
But the distance was far beyond;
The dry feelings strengthen
But time knocks me down
And I fall to weep and weep!
I lost my life and cracks of my heart,
Never left the shore of despair;
And why can't you love me?

Comments

Popular Posts