Unread tale of love

The window shutter opens,
To the canopy of shattered memories!
Bestowing the worst of all,
Above into the iced clouds of my life;
Again it reaches out to catch,
That were chasing behind me,
Leading to darkness of feelings
I cry hard and hard,
It provokes me to die;
Convert my words to a sword
That can kill the woman,
Who left me apart to be a part of world;
I demand the pieces that u took away,
I want to hide from the life
And escape to gain death;
She stay silent for me
Strings from the violin,
Strike hard to my soul
I have never heard this hymn,
It takes its birth from my downcast
It praises the power of reminiscences!!
Now all I need is your love,
Bring me life from your touch
Time haven't stopped us,
Still there is chance to drove forth
Come home with your smile;
Deep from the tranquil field of nature
That exists in the mystery of your deplore
I lie here without your breath,
I burn for thee ,
Lustre of your love lead me to our dreams
You can only mould me to a man,
Curse me Lord to end this saga
And follow my destiny,
I can't find her !!
Let this tale of love goes unread for ages.

Comments

Popular Posts