Reward of regards


This poem was written two years back when I departed my sweet pals of my school life forever...
We were together from a little stupid things like class bunking to biggest final board exams; I miss them and that days...and now I remember the  fun and innocent happinesses.....
It rouses again from a corner
The beautiful moments of sharing
Walking along the meadow of my memories
It came beyond haunting me
I can't remove the lifeless shadows
Of the days we had together
May be a day or a year we regret
But still it won't go away from me or you
Because the bond we share is strong
The magical wand that you kept
With you always make me smile;
We were strangers once in our lives
And we met, talked and hold each other
The best times of our life that we spent
When we both laughed out for jokes
In between the tears that we shed in pain,
The heart that filled with love and care
That is my friend; the angel that god sent to me!
You promote me when I went down
And sit behind me to act crazy
Noe all I can give you ,
The best smile that shows
A reward of regards to my friend!

Comments

Popular Posts