Prisoner

I lay here waiting for hope
The seasonal flowers collapsed to mud,
My days fallen from lifetime
And its counted here for my execution
Love never visited us!
The corners of this room roared
And the bars before us weeps,
Tears dropped from my eyes,
Filled the repentance for my past;
I crave for freedom from this confined life
And to live for virtues;
I confessed to time for life,
But it never paved way to my dreams
A reverie that can bring me happiness!
I'm a sanguine prisoner with a last hope,
The huge walls cover the contrite hearts;
Now I depart from the world,
With satiate smile and dying final hope to live.
Last night darkens my soul,
Again the nightmares never disturb me,
I'm going to eternal brightness and bliss of death!
Where no one see me as a convict!!

Comments

Popular Posts