Beyond the memories (cont.)

I missed my breath whenever he is close
The silence between our lips spread the fragrance of love
Distance without an utterance brought our heart skip a beat
Smile broke the stillness of the world around us
His eyes caught me from far the way
It has crystals to make me blush
Always our glance crossed over trying hard
To catch the sharp glimpse of feelings
The breeze touched us with a gentle kiss
And we forgot the words to share
But we grinned and erased the shades of love,
It came along listening to my heart again
Sentences fragmented by his thought
And disappeared in the evening sky,
In between the clouds stared at me
Like his reflection of love;
I wanna see the way he see me
when I look into his eyes, I see myself
But Night hid behind the clouds
As I escape his warm glare,
And breeze embraced me for him...

To be continued...;)...soon

Comments

Popular Posts