Shattered life



I resisted the power of those hands
But I was crushed and damaged
Like a withered flower in the garden
Hues of my life ashen with melancholy
And I can never see the beauty of life anymore
I can't run as they are chasing me
I strives hard but I faced the end
Tears were dry and warm
I was weak and frail;
The delicate heart was broken
My words and dreams were shattered
Nothing came out to speak
And my lips were cold and I am to die.
After all, the society requiem for me
But the cruel heart never repents
They have the vigour to repeat;
Wrap my coffin with justice
And decipher the elegy,
With the blood of those hands!
I have many interrogations to the world
Left to ask for my life;
I can't fly to my dreams anymore,
But my soul floats with avenge on this earth..

------------------

Comments

Popular Posts