Tribute to a memoir

I can't mourn; I can't weep
But I can only die crying hard
You were the whole pulse of my life
Again I can't wait to see you
I lost you forever from this world
Without a word, you moves away
I can't speak out to the world
That you were the one I never want to leave
And in heaven you exist till I visit
It after I complete here this persist
I'm trying but tears are pouring
All my anguish of your departure
Only your memories left for this life
People may come and go out of me
No one can touch my heart like you do,
The graveyard buds bloom and sing
The melancholy of your funeral
They all never knew how special you are
Its not the time for you to go
Don't leave, more way to travel with me
And again years to live
Here on this meadow of friendship
You depart and leave your soul to love
In this place that we lived
Also in my memories that we shared
You are never ever out of my heart
I keep you aside and always wish
If I would get a life again with you!!

----------------

Photo by Mads Schmidt Rasmussen on Unsplash

Comments

Popular Posts