Reality

The morning rays peep through my window,
Birds hover in the sky,
Warbling the melancholy of my heart;
It chirp loud and crisp
But the tune it follows fade away
Within the time I hearkens;
The world around me rejoice
Why can't I !!

The buds bloomed the beauty of this realm
And proclaims nothing last forever,
Every man vanishes to mud a day!
The woes and worries disappears
Offering us the Utopian bliss,
The Alms of the nature to all exist here;
But we still live to vex on the losses.

I woke to hear the call of another anguish,
The departure of my beloved
This abode of despair separate us
I still have faith in the destiny,
Time will fulfill our love;
And we flutter and glide to heaven!!
Death will sing the farewell songs to us.

------------

Photo by eduard on Unsplash

Comments

  1. Your dedication,enthusiasm and insight are really inspiring.I wish you many years of great achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u so much bro...
    I will keep on writing...:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts