Lost My Soul

I lost my soul;the time when I was no more to live
Because the reason for my life is all gone
The drops are falling bleeding my heart
I can't, I can't, I can't stop and believe
That you are not here where
We laughed and cuddled together!!

My heart is taken and I'm to face end
This hymn I sing again shows
I live for you and I still love you
But the moments are no more
Stares,fights, hugs,chats and the love
And now  am weeping alone
When you are silently moving away
Without  a last stare at your mate!

Turning back the pages of my memories
Bring back only one face and one person
All my phases of life have your presence
Because you were everything that I valued most
Everyday I waits for you
And to feel your care which made me live in this dark life...


--------------------

Photo by Jr Korpa on Unsplash

Comments

Popular Posts