Reflection of Memories


I depart from the shore of time
It has hauled me backwards,
Although the moments have passed
It embraces the love I lost
I reminiscent the fresh old past
And it bleeds me with its thorns;
The scarlet drops healed my wound
But carved deep in the heart
It touched and came along my passage
I was startled with anxiety
It pains me throughout the way I move
I hasten to escape from the reality
The life that I'm facing at present
And wish it never hold my past
Bringing all the memoirs I burned,
It scorches to ecstasy;
Sometimes I garble in stability
And opens it through the windows
That once had shuttered from my life,
I see the spring behind it,
The withered seasonal flowers blooming
And everywhere there sings
The songs of love,
That laid in a corner of my heart;
Repenting on the broken thoughts
That had shattered in the memories,
I revert the days beyond my existence
And saw the beauty that subsisted
On the lap of time
With its power held high,
In the hands of erstwhile beloved,
Seized with adoration
Created out of love
And moulded on the stone of eternity;
It fills the emptiness of my life!!



--------------------------

Photo by Tony Reid on Unsplash

Comments

Popular Posts