Pleasure out of the Pain





I seem to be weird for all around me
But there lies a heart in me that can show some care
And no one ever hears,
Everyone pretends them to be right
Who needs to see it bright;
Notions flow out of all
And it can convince the mind
But no one can erase the shades of pain
That sprouted in the soil of words,
We can't wear it away
It lies in there forever
Ever since my birth, what it hurts lies undisclosed
I locate those in my memories
Moreover, I tried to forgive and forget those moments out of me
Again it comes and disturbs the stability
Of my life and love
Because it's what that have been making me happy to live
Pleasure out of the pain,
I reckon on the days of my being;
It's all about one life
And worries should never embrace us
It should not knock on the door of our existence;
Smile the way you feel the journey!
Be in the second you live through,
It brings shine in the dark, although.

-----------------
       

Comments

Popular Posts